Canadian Voice

Canadian Voice
Beaver

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Vancouver ... Day 5

Well...Today is December 26th
Boxing Day
 
What a beautiful day for shopping!!!
 
 
I still don't know what I want to buy....
Almost every shop in Vancouver has a sale on today ... Lots of good deals and cheap prices everywhere...
We decided to go shopping with my parents and the first place that they took us was ....
 
 
Walmart....Well...Not much to get here...
 
 
I bought some bananas...juice, グミand tupperware... 

After that ... We did some shopping at London Drugs and then we went to Metrotown in Burnaby.
When we got to Metrotown, it was so crowded.  As we walked around the mall, we noticed that Mexx was having a sale. 



Grammar:
Everything in the store was on sale. / Everything in the store was 50% off.  


Even though I didn't need any new shirts....I bought 6.
And now I have some new shirts with nice LOOOOONG sleeves..



After doing a couple hours of shopping we decided to go for lunch at the "White Spot" on Cambie Street.

 
 
My parents recommended that I try the beer at "White Spot".  They said that it was really good. And....


 
....It was very good.  I recommend that if you go to Vancouver..... Try it!
 
 
My father and I ordered the Double Double burger.
 
Double Double Burger
It is the biggest burger at White Spot. It is a 1/2 lb. (227 grams) burger made with double beef patties, double cheese, lettuce, tomato, Triple "O" sauce & it is topped with double dill pickles.

The burger was served with  creamy coleslaw & ‘endless’ signature fries. (お変わりできる)
 
It was delicious. 


Ayako sensei and my mother ordered the Portobello Provolone Veggie Burger.

Portobello Provolone Veggie Burger
It is a  chargrilled veggie burger made with Provolone cheese, Portobello mushrooms, grilled peppers and zucchini, onions, lettuce & lemon basil. The burger is served on a multigrain bun.
 
The burger was served with  creamy coleslaw & Sweet Potato Fries.
 It looked very delicious.

After lunch we drove past houses that we used to live in.  They looked very different.

 
We lived in this house until around 1983?

 
Then...My family and I moved into this house and we lived here until 2000.
(The fence is new)
 
Now my parents live in this house
 
 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment