Canadian Voice

Canadian Voice
Beaver

Thursday, December 26, 2013

Vancouver 2013

Well...I arrived in Vancouver on Sunday and I will be spending the next 10 days here.

I don't have any special plans for here this week.  I am just hoping to relax, do some shopping and to get some homework done.
On my first night here, we decided to have pizza for dinner. 

We thought about where to go and we decided to try a pizza shop which isn't far from my house...

The restaurant is called " The Flying Wedge"


My father and I decided to order a pizza topped with a lot of meat....


This is the Chicago Classic
It is topped with pepperoni, salami, mushroom, green pepper, cheddar
and FW cheese blend and onions.  It is by request only.



My mother and Ayako sensei ordered the Greek Pizza.  It is topped with black olives, onions, tomatoes, green onions, herbs, feta and a FW cheese blend.



And...What goes well with pizza? 
Beer! 
Beer goes well with pizza.

As you can see...My parents recommended that I try one of their "special" beers.

 
My father recommended the Pyramid beer.


My mother recommended this Shock-Top beer.
They were both very nice but I liked my father's recommendation a bit better.


The pizza was great...The best pizza that I have had in a long time...
Next time I come back to Vancouver...I will definitely be going back to "Flying Wedge"

No comments:

Post a Comment