Canadian Voice

Canadian Voice
Beaver

Saturday, December 28, 2013

Vancouver Day 4....

Today is December 25th....
Merry Christmas!!

Day 4 already? ... What to do in Vancouver on December 25th?
Well....Most shops are closed on Christmas Day so ... Ayako and I decided to go to Starbuck's to do some work....


Went outside and saw the clouds were back... Welcome to Vancouver...!!


Check out the trees....from the front and....if you look behind you...


you see the same thing.... Vancouver has got trees...!!!!

More trees...

 
Finally got to Starbuck's on Cambie Street and ordered a grande and Venti sized coffee....
 

 When I ordered our coffees, I forgot that we weren't in Japan.  Sizes in Canada are HUGE!  I can't drink this much coffee...If I did ... I would never be able to sleep again....

Ayako trying to hide behind her coffee?

Looks like fun...So I figured that I would try, too...

 After eating in Vancouver for 3 days...I thought that this shirt suited me...

After working at Starbucks for a couple of hours...We went back to my parent's house to help get ready for Christmas dinner...


The table is set and ready to go...


My parents prepared a turkey... It's ready to go....

 
I just helped by just trying to cut it...

 
and putting it onto a plate.... Good job??
 
 
And for dessert ... We had ...
 Apple pie...
 
What goes well with apple pie?
Ice cream!
Ice cream goes very well with apple pie.
What do you think?  How many calories are in this slice of pie?

 
After dinner we got some $$$ from my parent's for boxing day... What to buy tomorrow?
 
Well... We will have to get up early to get to the sales and...
I'm exhausted... (and still suffering from JETLAG) ...so....
Good Night!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment