Canadian Voice

Canadian Voice
Beaver

Thursday, December 26, 2013

Vancouver...Day 3

Well...On my 3rd day in Vancouver... My father asked if I would like bacon again...
Yes, I would ....but...I decided to eat something healthier.... an orange and a banana...

 
When we left the house in the morning...I could finally see a little bit of BLUE sky..
 
 
I asked my father to take us to Costco... I wanted to check out a bunch of small things...like books....and toys for kids
 
I bought a Thomas the Tank Engine book and some other small things...
 
After Costco...We drove to Wendy's for lunch...
 
I had a Wendy's hamburger for the 1st time in a year.... Oh my God...it was so delicous...
 
At night...My mother prepared pasta for us...
 
 
She made her sauce from scratch...
 
She also bought a nice bread and made a salad to go with it.
 
Of course...What goes well with pasta...?
Beer!  Beer goes well with pasta?
 
 
My father recommended this beer today...It was very nice but I prefered the beer from a couple of days ago... "The Pyramid beer"
 
Tomorrow is December 25....What to do?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment