Canadian Voice

Canadian Voice
Beaver

Thursday, December 26, 2013

Vancouver ... Day 2

On Monday morning, my father made us breakfast....
We had....

bacon....

eggs.....

and croissants....


and...of course....What goes well with breakfast?
Coffee in a mug from Nagano goes well with breakfast...


I think that this was the first time for me to have bacon in ...about a year??
I reallly missed bacon..
Breakfast was delicious but I felt very HEAVY afterwards...

I asked my dad to take us to the library to look for some books...


Found a couple of books that I wanted to read....


like .... Indian art, totem poles and Thomas the Tank Engine...??
Thomas is for a couple of Canadian Voice kids...There are a few young kids at school who are just crazy about that train...
I was wondering if these books would suit them...So I decided to check them out



Headed to the mall to bit of shopping...Saw a couple of things that I would like to buy but I think I will wait until Boxing Day...

Here are Ayako and my father outside the mall...Ayako has stayed at my parent's house many times...
My father loves spending time with her ... He always invites her to Vancouver before he invites me....

No comments:

Post a Comment