Canadian Voice

Canadian Voice
Beaver

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Vancouver...December 27....

Well... We were lucky to have another clear warm, day...


Today.. We arranged to meet Leo sensei downtown in the early afternoon...
So...We got up early and I got my dad to drop us off downtown at around 11 am...

We had a couple of hours to kill before we met Leo...so....We did some shopping and then we went for lunch ...

 
I was really looking forward to eating at "Taco Time" for the 1st time in a year....


Ayako sensei really wanted to eat Udon so she chose the restaurant next to it...  "Koya"


She ordered a gyoza udon...


I ordered a large burrito....


The burritos are available in 2 sizes...Regular or Large..


The burrito was filled with ground beef, cheddar cheese, fresh lettuce and tomato.
It was topped with sour cream and rolled into a tortilla.


The burrito was also served with spicy salsa...
 
 
The sauce was pretty spicy so..I went to Orange Julius to get a drink..
Orange Julius serves great smoothies...
Take a look at their menu....

 
I ordered a Berry Pomegranate Smoothie...Had to wait while they made it...
 
 
I ordered a Large one...

 
I really enjoyed them both....Cheers!!
 







No comments:

Post a Comment