Canadian Voice

Canadian Voice
Beaver

Friday, March 10, 2017

"Have" ...The Present Perfect worksheets....現在完了形


“~shita koto ga arimasu ka?” ~ "Have you ever" 
"Have" in grammar is the form of a verb that is used to show things that have happened in a period of time up to now. 

These sentences are all in the present perfect.(文法)現在完了形
#1 ~ "I have been to Canadian Voice" 
#2 ~ "I have never been to Nagano"
#3 ~ "I have been to Tokyo Disneyland 3 times this year"


Here are the worksheets that we will be working on ....



1.  Have you done much exercise this week?
*Yes, I have already worked out 3 days. (work out)
2.  Have you started dinner yet?
*Yes, I have cut all the vegetables already. (cut)
3.  Did you tell William about tomorrow?
*No, I haven’t
*I have tried calling him 3 times but he didn’t answer. (try)
 I sent him a line message but…
*He hasn’t checked it. (not / check)
4.  I bought 2 new comics from Heiando but…
*I haven’t read them yet. (not / read)
5.  Have you studied English this week?
*No, work has been busy (be)
*So…I haven’t had the time. (not / have)
6.  Do you know the movie La La Land?
*Actually, I have seen it twice already? (see)
7.  Have you done your homework yet?
*No, I have only finished 2 pages (finish)


Part 1
1.    How long has he lived (he / live) in Nagano for?
2.    My husband hasn’t skied (not skied) since 2012.
3.    I have studied (study) English for 25 years
4.    We haven’t seen (not see) Leo since 2007.
5.    I haven’t eaten (not / eat) lunch yet.
6.    He hasn’t gotten use to (get use to) working at his new job yet.

Part 2
1.            We have lived in this house (since / for) ten years.
2.            We have lived in this house (since / for) 2007.
3.            How (long / much) has Tommy taught here for?
4.            Arisa hasn’t arrived at school (yet / already)
5.            I have worked at this company (since / for) 2003.
6.            Jason hasn't called me (since / for) two weeks.
7.            She has (just / yet) gone to work.
More to come later...





No comments:

Post a Comment