Canadian Voice

Canadian Voice
Beaver

Saturday, April 28, 2018

So do I.... I do, too / Neither do I....I don't either....

This week we will be reviewing and practing...

#1 ~So do I / I do, too
#2 ~ Neither do I / I don't either

We will see Hooper talking to his ex-girlfriend and see what they agree and disagree on.



Here were the answers for the worksheet...
1.       I can eat any kind of food
How about you?
#1 ~ Agree ~ So can I.
#2 ~ Agree ~ I can, too.
#3 ~ Agree ~ Me, too

“moshi hantai shitai dattara"….
We have to say something like “hontou ni?…watashi wa dekinai”
#4 ~ Disagree ~ #1 ~ Oh, I can’t.
                             #2 ~ Oh really? I can’t


Alright now…
Next we have a negative sentence…
2.       I’m not crazy about French Food.
OK…and…How about you?
#1 ~ Agree ~ Neither am I.
#2 ~ Agree ~ I am not either.
#3 ~ Agree ~ Me, neither

Sounds good but now…
How about if you want to disagree again.....
“moshi hantai shitai dattara….
We have to say something like “hontou ni?…daisuki”
#4 ~ Disagree ~ #1 ~ Oh really! I love it
             #2 ~ Oh really! I like it
             #3 ~ Oh really! I am
(Please write #1 ~ #4)


Alright now….How about #3…
3.       I think Mexican food is delicious….
#1 ~ “watashi mo so omou” ~ I think so, too.
OK…and…How about you….
#1 ~ Agree ~ So do I.
#2 ~ Agree ~ I do, too.
#3 ~ Agree ~ Me, too.

Alright now…
This time when we disagree we need a negative sentence…
We have to say something like “hontou ni?…watashi wa so omowanai”

#4 ~ Disagree ~ #1 ~ Oh, I don’t think so.
                            #2 ~ Oh really? I don’t.
                            #3 ~ Really? I don’t like it very much
            
Sounds good now… How about #4....
4.       I can’t stand greasy food.
Alright now…How about you?
#1 ~ Agree ~ Neither can I.
#2 ~ Agree ~ I can’t either.
#3 ~ Agree ~ Me, neither
#4 ~ Disagree ~ Oh really? I can
“hontou ni?” Watashi wa daisuki” ~ Oh really I like it

Sounds good now…. Just 2 more….
#5, please read….
5.       I am in the mood for something spicy
How about you?
#1 ~ Agree ~ So am I.
#2 ~ Agree ~ I am, too
#3 ~ Agree ~ Me, too
#4 ~ Disagree ~ #1 ~  Oh, I am not at all
                            #2 ~  Oh, I am not.

Sounds good now….the last one
#6, please read…
6.       I always eat healthy food
How about you?
#1 ~ Agree ~ So do I.
#2 ~ Agree ~ I do, too
#3 ~ Agree ~ Me, too.

Alright and…Disagree, please….
#4 ~ Disagree ~ #1 ~ Oh really! I don’t.
                                  #2 ~ I don’t.


Oh yeah....and....This week will also be the last week of Jaws....
Take a look .... This is the way the movie ended!!


Good luck!  Study hard!



1 comment:

  1. Your Affiliate Money Printing Machine is ready -

    Plus, making money with it is as easy as 1--2--3!

    Here is how it works...

    STEP 1. Input into the system what affiliate products the system will promote
    STEP 2. Add some PUSH BUTTON TRAFFIC (it LITERALLY takes 2 minutes)
    STEP 3. See how the system explode your list and up-sell your affiliate products all by itself!

    Are you ready to make money automatically?

    Click here to start running the system

    ReplyDelete