Canadian Voice

Canadian Voice
Beaver

Friday, August 30, 2013

700 Days... "The Cafe"

Well...This week...

The boys will arrange to meet again at the coffee shop again.
While they are at the coffee shop, they will learn how to order from Jamie....
They will also meet and fall in love with the beautiful girl who works at the coffee shop.
I think this week's story is going to be a lot of fun...

I am also TRYING to make a new game to go with it....wish me luck!

I know that some students who did the lesson on Wednesday and Thursday got a little bit confused with some of the grammar points ...

so to make it a little easier...I made a vocabulary sheet for you guys...

If you have time .. please take a look at it and try to remember the words...it will really help you out in class.

Good Luck!




No comments:

Post a Comment