Canadian Voice

Canadian Voice
Beaver

Monday, October 22, 2012

Halloween Party 2012 ~ October 21st


Yesterday was the Canadian Voice Halloween party.

This year we decided to have the party a little earlier than usual and .. UNFORTUNATELY....many kids had other events on that day so they couldn't come...

I want to say "SORRY!" to the kids who wanted to come but couldn't....


Anyways... For all the kids who did come...We had a lot of fun and played a lot of games together...

*Congratulations to all the winners of BINGO and mini games.....

*After the games we enjoyed McDonald's and snacks while watching some Halloween videos

*And we finished it all off with some Trick-or-Treating....


 I was really happy that little Mari could also join us for the Trick-or-Treating...

I look very serious but I am really smiling...
You can't see my mouth because of the mustache....

HAPPY HALLOWEEN

No comments:

Post a Comment