Canadian Voice

Canadian Voice
Beaver

Friday, April 27, 2012

Hanafuda at Canadian Voice in 2006 with Idioms ....

In 2006 I made a bunch of Hanafuda cards with English and Japanese idioms on them.
As students played the cards they looked at the Japanese idiom and tried to give the correct idiom in English. 
I think we played this game only a couple of times and then we never played it again. 
But...Even though the card game was never played again, we continue to use a number of the idioms from the game in class. 

How many of the idioms do you know?

Well, take a look...You will notice that the pictures of the cat and rabbit were very different, too. 
When I look at them now...I think that they look strange.




Maybe sometime I will post the colour versions, too....

No comments:

Post a Comment