Canadian Voice

Canadian Voice
Beaver

Friday, March 9, 2012

Blood Types ~ Week 4

Help...It is almost 3:00 in the morning...I am gettng tired...

Well...I retyped "Blood Types 4" .... and it is ready to go for tomorrow....

This week ... The lesson will be in 3 parts AGAIN!....

a. We will continue our "Blood Type" story with Misaki and Hiroyuki
Hiroyuki will ask Misaki out and they will go to a restaurant.

b. We will look again at "Chapter 4 ~ Invitations" in the textbook
we will practice making more polite invitations....
we will learn and practice how to make (いいわけ) good excuses.
c.  We will play a game!  Sam the waiter....An ordering food game...Good Luck!

I know many people are busy in March but ....PLEASE COME TO CLASS...I DON'T WANT TO BE LONELY.....



Well...I am done...and I am going to go to bed....GOOD NIGHT EVERYONE!
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.........

No comments:

Post a Comment