Canadian Voice

Canadian Voice
Beaver

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Vancouver 2012

Have you ever heard of Costco?  

Costco is like a GIANT Watahan.... 

While Ayako Sensei and I were in Vancouver....
We went shopping at Costco almost everyday with my dad....

Look at the size of some of the food....

Want some ham?


some cheese?


or how about some Apple Pie?


The food was great and the prices were even better....

There are already 13 stores in Japan and there are 2 new ones coming soon...
If Costco ever comes to Nagano.... I recommend that you become a member and shop there.
I will be there FOR SURE!

You can take a look at the Japanese web site....
http://www.costco.co.jp/p/locations


We bought the apple pie that I am holding in the picture...

Mmmmm.....Apple pie!


Ayako, my dad and I ate this pie in less than 2 days...


and my father insisted that we put ice-cream and whip cream on it...

What do you think?  How many calories are in this pie?
What do you think?  How many kilograms did I gain in 1 week?

See you all soon....
from Fat Chris....


No comments:

Post a Comment