Canadian Voice

Canadian Voice
Beaver

Saturday, January 12, 2013

It's SATURDAY NIGHT.....

Well, it's Saturday night and I have some free time...so... I decided to write another story about Vancouver....


When I was in Vancouver my mom recommended that we try a restaurant called “Green Lettuce” which is on Kingsway Street.




Before I went to the restaurant I was expecting some regular Chinese food but … the food was far from regular.

As it says on the window…. This restaurant serves “Indian style Chinese food”



What is Indian style Chinese food?

Well, the cooks who work at this restaurant are Chinese but they were born and raised in India.

And…Since the cooks liked both Indian and Chinese food…they decided to mix the 2 kinds of food together to make “Spicy Chinese Food”

If you look at the pictures the food looks like regular Chinese food but I can assure you that it is very different…it was very, very 
…..ORIGINAL…..






I thought the food was pretty delicious and it will be one of my last good memories of 2012.

If you ever go to Vancouver…and want to try something different…try the food here….

I think this restaurant is a perfectly good example of the rich multicultural community that is Vancouver.

No comments:

Post a Comment