Canadian Voice

Canadian Voice
Beaver

Monday, February 27, 2017

Hello again...
By the way...My name is Chris ... I am the head teacher at Canadian Voice...and I am the guy who does the BLOG
I have been teaching in Nagano for almost 16 years...
I am Canadian and so....of course I love hockey...

I also love to teach and make lessons...
Making lessons and games has been so much fun that it has become one of my hobbies....
I love to sit down with a coffee and try to come up with some good ideas...

I think that only learning from a textbook is not enough and so...
I try to mix the lessons with games and videos to make it more interesting and a lot more fun...

Alright...now...
If we take a look at my new Sneaky, Snacky Squirrel game which arrived yesterday...


I will use it as a supplement to review the nouns in the textbook....and....to practice making sentences with the new prepositions on page 50 & 51....


I have made some new cards for it....Here are a few examples..


And...I got Jessica sensei to cut and laminate them for me...

I found a video that is short and cute and I will be able to use it to review and teach other vocabulary from the Let's Go 1 & 2 Books....


By the way....This is the Swedish Chef from the Muppet Show...
When I was growing up he was one of my favourite Muppets...

Now...I know what you are thinking...
What is a Muppet?
Well...A Muppet is a kind of puppet that was created by Jim Henson in 1955...


Great characters like Ernie and Bert from Sesame Street are also Muppets... 
This is a story from 1969 where Bert loses his nose...









No comments:

Post a Comment