Canadian Voice

Canadian Voice
Beaver

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentine's Day...2013

Thank you to everyone who brought us some chocolate....

We really appreciated them all.....


I thought that these chocolates from Eiko were the cutest...

There was one for each of us....William sensei, Ayako sensei and myself...

Guess which one is for me...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....

That's right!!!
Bye-Bye Kin!


Ayako sensei got me a bottle of wine from Tokyu.  
Mmmm...Doesn't it look delicious...
2007 was a great year...I was still 33....
Memories!!!



Ayako sensei got me a bottle of wine...but...as you can see....
I got her a cake from St. Germaine Bakery...

I made a "V" on the cake for "Valentine's Day"...
Pretty smart...eh?



Well... My presentation was very great...but my delivery wasn't so good ....

I dropped the cake on the plate....

Ayako sensei's reaction... ええええええええ..!!!!!
And her eyes were THIS big!


Ayako sensei...I'm sorry for dropping the cake...!!!

Anyways...it was a fun day...Thanks again everyone...And see you all soon!

Happy Valentine's Day!!


No comments:

Post a Comment