Canadian Voice

Canadian Voice
Beaver

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Kumaki san gave us a tour of the new school in Kawanakajima yesterday...

Here are some pictures of the 2nd floor....


As I was walking around I was surprised at how good everything looked and at how much wood had been used.

Kumaki san has been very nice and has taken care of us very well.
I have been more than satisfied with his effort.....

If you are ever THINKING about having a house built in Nagano...
I would recommend that you go to Kumaki...






I also think that the building techniques here  are much different than those in Vancouver...

I took this picture of a house that was being built last year in my old neighbourhood 
in Vancouver ....

                               And no...this is not a picture of my parent's house...


However...THIS is a picture of my parent's house...



What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment