Canadian Voice

Canadian Voice
Beaver

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Summer Vacation 2011

Summer Vacation is finally over.I enjoyed the last 12 days.
I went to Binzuru and did omikoshi.
           *I met a lot of interesting people but I had sore shoulders for 1 week.



I went to a BBQ with the Monday morning students. 
           *I ate lots of delicious food and talked a lot.  Thanks guys!

Ayako sensei and I went to Chio's house.
            *She cooked us a delicious dinner and we talked until early in the morning.  It was a lot of fun!
While we talked, William made a Lego house.  He had a lot of fun by himself...Go William!



William sensei, Ayako sensei, and I went to Kyoto for  a few days
            *We went to Kinkakuji, Ryoanji, Sanjusangendo and Kiyomizu temple.
            *We also went to 4 buffets and 2 of them were all you can drink.  (I gained lots of weight)
            *William got his picture drawn





From the 13th to the 18th, I saw 2 fires around the station, I taught some classes and met some friends.
By the way, I was happy to see that many people wanted to study during the summer vacation.  I really enjoyed teaching you all.  Thank you all for coming.




No comments:

Post a Comment